Research programme: viral infection therapeutics - Phoenix Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Phoenix Biotechnology
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cytomegalovirus infections; HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Apr 2016 Preclinical trials in HIV infections in USA (unspecified route) before April 2016
- 04 Apr 2016 Preclinical trials in Cytomegalovirus infections in USA (unspecified route) before April 2016