PF 06817024Alternative Names: PF-06817024; PF-6817024
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Atopic dermatitis; Rhinosinusitis
Most Recent Events
- 02 Aug 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Atopic dermatitis in USA (unspecified route) (Pfizer pipeline, August 2016)
- 21 Apr 2016 Pfizer plans a phase I trial for Rhinosinusitis in USA (IV), (SC) (NCT02743871)
- 01 Apr 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Rhinosinusitis (In volunteers) in USA (IV and SC) (NCT02743871)