Chimeric antigen T-cell therapies - Sinobioway Cell TherapyAlternative Names: CAR T-cell therapy - Sinobioway Cell Therapy
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sinobioway Cell Therapy
- Class CAR-T cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cytotoxic T lymphocyte stimulants; T lymphocyte replacements; T-cell receptor antigen modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Gastric cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2015 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Gastric cancer (Late-stage disease) in China (IV) (NCT02725125)