Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Dec 2016 Boehringer Ingelheim plans a phase I trial in healthy volunteers in Germany (PO, tablet, liquid) (NCT02999191)
- 04 Jul 2016 Boehringer Ingelheim plans a phase IIa trial for Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in United Kingdom (PO) (UKCRN30428)
- 01 Jul 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (In volunteers) in Germany (PO) (NCT02733627)