Research programme: Amyloid beta small molecule pharmacological chaperones - Cantabio/NovAliXAlternative Names: Aβ peptide pharmacological chaperones - Cantabio/NovAliX; Aβ peptide small molecule chaperones - Cantabio/NovAliX; CB 301
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cantabio Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antidementias; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid beta-protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 12 Apr 2016 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route) before April 2016