Esflurbiprofen transdermal - Teikoku Seiyaku
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Teikoku Seiyaku
- Class Analgesics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Propionic acids
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 1 inhibitors; Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Acute pain
Most Recent Events
- 15 Apr 2016 Clinical trials in Acute pain in USA (Topical) prior to April 2016
- 15 Apr 2016 Teikoku Seiyaku plans a phase II trial for Acute pain in USA (NCT02729207)