Research programme: non-opioid gene therapy - Intrexon/Relieve Genetics
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Relieve Genetics
- Developer Intrexon Corporation
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Gene transference; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2016 Early research in Neuropathic pain in USA (Parenteral)