Pneumococcal vaccine conjugate 13-valent - Walvax BiotechnologyAlternative Names: 13-Valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine - Walvax Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Walvax Biotechnology
- Class Pneumococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Pneumococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 Apr 2016 Walvax Biotechnology plans a phase III trial for Pneumococcal infections (Prevention, In volunteers, In infants, In children) in China (Parenteral) (NCT02736240)
- 31 Mar 2016 Clinical trials in Pneumococcal infections (Prevention, In volunteers) in China (Parenteral) before March 2016