AR 19Alternative Names: AR-19
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- Class Neuropsychotherapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Mental disorders
Most Recent Events
- 20 Apr 2016 Phase-III clinical trials in Mental disorders in USA (unspecified route)