BMTP 11Alternative Names: BMTP11; Bone metastasis targeting peptide 11
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Developer Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals; University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Class Antineoplastics; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 11 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Prostate-cancer(Metastatic disease) in USA (IV, Infusion)