Cefepime oral - Seachaid PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: SP-1001
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Seachaid Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antibacterials; Cephalosporins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Urinary tract infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 21 Apr 2016 Preclinical trials in Urinary tract infections in USA (PO)