MGV 354Alternative Names: MGV354
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Alcon
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Glaucoma; Ocular hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2016 Alcon Research completes a phase-I/II clinical trial in Ocular hypertension and Glaucoma in USA (Ophthalmic) (NCT02743780)
- 01 Mar 2016 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Glaucoma in USA (Ophthalmic) (NCT02743780)
- 01 Mar 2016 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Ocular hypertension in USA (Ophthalmic) (NCT02743780)