Recombinant influenza virus vector carrier vaccine (tuberculosis) - Polymun ScientificAlternative Names: influenza A virus vector carrier vaccine (tubrculosis) - Polymun Scientific
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Polymun Scientific
- Class Tuberculosis vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes - Tuberculosis
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Apr 2016 Preclinical trials in Tuberculosis (Prevention) in Austria (Intranasal)