At a glance
- Originator 3M Drug Delivery Systems
- Mechanism of Action Toll-like receptor 7 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 29 Apr 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 26 Apr 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Skin disorders in USA (Topical) prior to April 2016
- 26 Apr 2016 852 is available for licensing as of 26 Apr 2016. http://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/drug-delivery-systems-us/