TAK 041Alternative Names: TAK-041
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Mechanism of Action GPR139 protein agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2017 Phase-I clinical trials in Cognition disorders (In volunteers) in United Kingdom (PO) (NCT02959892)
- 07 Nov 2016 Takeda plans a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in United Kingdom (PO, Suspension) (NCT02959892)
- 01 Jun 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Cognition disorders (In volunteers) in USA (PO) (NCT02748694)