HS 20004Alternative Names: HS-20004
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Jiangsu Hansoh Pharmaceutical
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Glucagon-like peptides; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon like peptide 1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in China (SC) (NCT02750007)