At a glance
- Originator BC Cancer Agency; Precision NanoSystems
- Class Antimalarials; Antivirals; Chlorobenzenes; Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Ethanolamines; Quinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Autophagy inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Apr 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 16 Apr 2016 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Canada (unspecified route) (before April 2016; 3180456)
- 16 Apr 2016 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical study in Cancer presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2016)