ETBX 021Alternative Names: Ad5 [E1-, E2b-]-HER2/neu Vaccine; ETBX-021
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Etubics Corporation
- Developer NantBioScience
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Breast cancer (Late-stage disease, Metastatic disease) in USA (Parenteral, Suspension) (NCT02751528)
- 02 May 2016 NantBioScience plans a phase I trial for breast cancer in USA (NCT02751528).
- 29 Apr 2016 Etubics receives SBIR grant from NCI for ETBX-021 development in Breast cancer