Propofol - Only for Children Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Only for Children Pharmaceuticals
- Class General anaesthetics; Phenols; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action GABA receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Anaesthesia
Most Recent Events
- 09 May 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 29 Apr 2016 Preclinical trials in Anaesthesia in France (unspecified route) before April 2016