Nu 3Alternative Names: Nu-3
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Oligos Etc.
- Developer Lakewood Amedex
- Class Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Cell membrane structure modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Diabetic foot ulcer
- Preclinical Lung disorders
- No development reported Burn infections; Lyme disease; Onychomycosis; Urinary tract infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Urinary-tract-infections in USA (IV)
- 01 Apr 2016 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Diabetic foot ulcer in USA (Topical) (NCT02737722)