Research programme: HuMab 5B1 radioimmunotherapy - MabVaxAlternative Names: 177Lu-DTPA-HuMab-5B; HuMab 5B1 radioimmunotherapy agent - MabVax; HuMab-5B1 conjugated Actinium225-radioimmunotherapy agent; MVT 1075; radiolabeled HuMab 5B1 antibody - MabVax
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator MabVax Therapeutics
- Developer MabVax Therapeutics; Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Class Antibodies; Immunotherapies; Monoclonal antibodies; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Ionising radiation emitters; Positron-emission tomography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Pancreatic cancer