Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Oregon TherapeuticsAlternative Names: XCE 853
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Oregon Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Isomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2014 Preclinical trials in Ovarian cancer in France (unspecified route) before December 2014
- 31 Dec 2014 Preclinical trials in Pancreatic cancer in France (PO) before December 2014