At a glance
- Originator Amphastar Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antidotes; Morphinans; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preregistration Opioid abuse
Most Recent Events
- 19 May 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 01 Apr 2016 Preregistration for Opioid abuse in USA (Intranasal)