Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Orasis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Miotics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Presbyopia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Nov 2016 Orasis Pharmaceuticals plans a phase IIa trial for Presbyopia in Israel (Ophthalmic) (NCT02965664)
- 01 Jul 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Presbyopia in Israel (Ophthalmic) (NCT02745223)
- 16 Apr 2016 Orasis Pharmaceuticals plans a phase IIa trial for Presbyopia in Israel (Ophthalmic) (NCT02745223)