Diclofenac - Only for Children Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Only for Children Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antipyretics; Antirheumatics; Non-opioid analgesics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Phenylacetates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 04 May 2016 Early research in Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis in France (unspecified route) before May 2016