Iron oxide nanoparticle m-PEG-silane
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Industrial Technology Research Institute
- Class Contrast media; Ferric compounds; Oxides
- Mechanism of Action Magnetic resonance imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Liver cancer
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 2017 MegaPro Biomedical completes a phase I trial in Liver cancer (Diagnosis, In volunteers) in Taiwan (NCT02744248)
- 01 Feb 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Liver cancer (Diagnosis, In volunteers) in Taiwan (IV) (NCT02744248)