Trivalent influenza vaccine - Zosano PharmaAlternative Names: ZP-influenza
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Zosano Pharma
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes - Influenza virus infections
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 2016 Discontinued - Phase-I for Influenza virus infections in USA (Transdermal)