Donepezil transdermal patch - NAL PharmaAlternative Names: NAL-8812
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator NAL Pharma
- Class Antidementias; Indans; Nootropics; Piperidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes - Alzheimer's disease
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated