GSK 215083Alternative Names: GSK-215083
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class 2 ring heterocyclic compounds; Antidementias; Quinolones
- Mechanism of Action Positron-emission tomography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 11 May 2016 Preclinical development is undergoing in Alzheimer's disease in United Kingdom