At a glance
- Originator Allergan
- Class Antineoplastics; Aza compounds; Pyrimidine nucleosides; Ribonucleosides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA methylation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Registered Myelodysplastic syndromes
Most Recent Events
- 17 May 2016 Chemical structure information added
- 29 Apr 2016 Registered for Myelodysplastic syndromes in USA (IV)
- 29 Apr 2016 Registered for Myelodysplastic syndromes in USA (SC)