HS 10241Alternative Names: HS-10241
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co.
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Proto oncogene protein c met inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours (Late-stage disease, Metastatic disease, Second-line therapy or greater, Monotherapy) in China (PO) (NCT02977364)
- 01 Sep 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours (Second-line therapy or greater, Late-stage disease, Metastatic disease, Monotherapy) in Australia (PO) (NCT02759640)
- 29 Apr 2016 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in China (PO) before April 2016