LY 3298176Alternative Names: LY3298176
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Glucagon-like peptides
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon like peptide receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 29 Apr 2016 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (SC) before April 2016
- 29 Apr 2016 Eli Lilly plans a phase I trial for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA and Singapore (SC) (NCT02759107)