JNJ 61178104Alternative Names: JNJ-61178104
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Janssen Research & Development
- Mechanism of Action Inflammation mediator modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 20 May 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Autoimmune disorders (In volunteers) in Belgium (SC)
- 20 May 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Autoimmune disorders (In volunteers) in Belgium (IV)
- 03 May 2016 Janssen Research & Development plans a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Belgium (IV and SC) (NCT02758392)