Research programme: recombinant chorionic gonadotrophin hormone/luteinising hormone therapeutics - Trophogen
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Trophogen
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Infertility; Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 2016 Preclinical trials in Ovarian cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Feb 2016 Preclinical trials in Infertility in USA (unspecified route)