Anti-GPC3 chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy - Shanghai GenechemAlternative Names: Anti-GPC3 CAR-T - Shanghai Genechem; TAI-GPC3-CART cells - Shanghai Genechem
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Shanghai Genechem
- Class Antineoplastics; CAR-T cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cytotoxic T lymphocyte stimulants; T lymphocyte replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Hepatocellular carcinoma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Mar 2016 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Hepatocellular carcinoma (Second-line therapy or greater, Late-stage disease) in China (Infusion)