Irsogladine/lafutidineAlternative Names: BRI-1501
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boryung Pharmaceutical
- Class Acetamides; Antiulcers; Cytoprotectives; Gastric antisecretories; Neuroprotectants; Piperidines; Pyridines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cholinesterase inhibitors; Histamine H2 receptor antagonists; Phosphoric diester hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Gastric ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 19 May 2016 Chemical information added
- 01 Apr 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Gastric ulcer (In volunteers) in South Korea (PO) (NCT02759224)