Research programme: skin disorder therapeutics - Sirona Biochem
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sirona Biochem
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Acne vulgaris; Keloids
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Keloids
- Research Acne vulgaris
Most Recent Events
- 16 May 2016 Preclinical trials in Keloids in Canada (unspecified route)
- 16 May 2016 Early research in Acne vulgaris in Canada (unspecified route)
- 18 Apr 2016 Research programme: skin care therapeutics - Sirona Biochem is available for licensing after the completion of in-vitro studies.