PenehyclidineAlternative Names: Changtuoning; Penehyclidine hydrochloride; Penequinine
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chengdu List Pharmaceutical
- Class Quinuclidines
- Mechanism of Action Cholinergic receptor antagonists; NF-kappa B inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Poisoning; Sedation
- Clinical Phase Unknown Shock; Spasm; Tremor
Most Recent Events
- 19 May 2016 Chemical information added