DMT 210Alternative Names: DMT210; SIG 990
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Signum Biosciences
- Developer Dermata Therapeutics; Signum Biosciences
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Skin disorder therapies; Small molecules; Terpenes
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators; Signal transduction pathway modulators; Toll-like receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Atopic dermatitis; Rosacea
- Research Acne vulgaris