Dendritic cell-activated cytotoxic T lymphocytes cells - Shenzhen Hornetcorn BiotechnologyAlternative Names: DC activated CTL - Shenzhen Hornetcorn Biotechnology; DC-CTL - Shenzhen Hornetcorn Biotechnology; Dendritic cell cytotoxic T lymphocyte cell therapy - Shenzhen Hornetcorn Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Shenzhen Hornetcorn Biotechnology
- Class Antineoplastics; Cell therapies; Dendritic cell vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Cytotoxic T lymphocyte stimulants; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Non-small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 06 May 2016 Shenzhen Hornetcorn Bio-technology Company plans a phase II trial for Non-small cell lung cancer (Late-stage disease, Combination therapy) in China (IV) (NCT02766348)
- 05 May 2016 Clinical trials in Non-small cell lung cancer in China (IV) before May 2016