Research programme: multiple sclerosis therapeutics - Sanofi Genzyme/Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Genzyme Corporation; Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Developer Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine; Sanofi Genzyme
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 May 2016 Early research in Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)