Latest Information Update: 19 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Class Muscle relaxants; Urologics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 02 Feb 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Overactive bladder in Japan (unspecified route)