GT 863Alternative Names: GT863
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pharmaspur Inc
- Class Antidementias
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2016 Pharmaspur completes a phase I trial in Alzheimer's disease in Japan (UMIN000021672)
- 05 Apr 2016 Phase I trials in Alzheimer's disease (In volunteers) in Japan (unspecified route) (UMIN000021672)