Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate - BrightGene Bio-Medical Technology/Jiangsu Chia Tai Tianqing Pharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator BrightGene Bio-medical technology
- Developer Chia Tai Tianqing Pharmaceutical Group
- Class Antiretrovirals; Phosphonic acids; Purines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2014 Clinical trials in Hepatitis B in China (PO)