REGN 3470/3471/3479Alternative Names: REGN3470-3471-3479
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Ebola virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2016 REGN 3470/3471/3479 receives Orphan Drug status for Ebola virus infections (Combination therapy) in USA
- 01 May 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Ebola virus infections (In volunteers) in USA (IV) (NCT02777151)
- 30 Apr 2016 Regeneron plans a phase I trial in healty volunteers in USA (NCT02777151)