OPC 64005Alternative Names: OPC-64005
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lundbeck A/S; Otsuka America Pharmaceutical
- Developer Otsuka America Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 01 May 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Major depressive disorder (In volunteers) in Japan (PO) (JapicCTI152934)