Oxycodone controlled release - Teikoku SeiyakuAlternative Names: Oxycodone; TK 641
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Teikoku Seiyaku
- Class Opioid analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid mu receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Cancer pain
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2012 Teikoku Seiyaku completed a phase III trial in Cancer pain (JapicCTI-111388)
- 01 Jan 2011 Phase-III clinical trials in Cancer pain (Treatment-experienced) in Japan (PO) (JapicCTI-111388)