BMS 986166Alternative Names: BMS-986166
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jan 2017 Bristol Myers Squibb plans a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (PO, Liquid) (NCT03038711)
- 01 Jan 2017 Bristol-Myers Squibb initiates enrolment in a phase I trial for Healthy volunteers in USA (PO, Liquid) (NCT03038711)
- 01 Jul 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Ulcerative colitis (In volunteers) in USA (PO) (NCT02790125)