Research programme: fibrotic diseases therapeuitcs - Boehringer Ingelheim/Harvard Stem Cell Institute
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; Harvard Stem Cell Institute
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis; Kidney disorders; Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jun 2016 Early research in Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Jun 2016 Early research in Kidney disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Jun 2016 Early research in Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis in USA (unspecified route)