XED 60Alternative Names: XED-60
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lion Corporation
- Class Eye disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Dry eyes
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 2015 Lion Corporation completes a phase II trial in Dry eye in Japan before March 2016 (Ophthalmic) (JapicCTI-152829)
- 11 Mar 2015 Phase-II clinical trials in Dry eyes in Japan (Ophthalmic) (JapicCTI-152829)